Wednesday 9 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 9: Lipstick Love


I know, I know, I'm incredibly late on the MAC lipstick bandwagon. I've heard many great things about MAC lipsticks, and Velvet Teddy in particular. After months of watching YouTubers obsess over the beauty of the little guy, I've finally got my hands on one. 
I am not disappointed.
It's so beautiful! I never expected to get so much satisfaction out of makeup, but recently, I've fallen deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of beauty bloggers and vloggers, and I can literally spend hours in the makeup stands in Boots, swatching every thing I can find. I realise that I've taken a particular liking to gold metallics and lipsticks. Oh lipsticks...
You can imagine my reaction when my dad came home from duty free at the airport with this little tube. True excitement.
It's such a beautiful colour - my perfect nude. It's pink enough to add a bit of pretty pop, but still has those browny undertones that make it look natural and luscious. Its so velvety as well, although I suppose that's a given... It glides on like magic, matches most of my lipliners and I am just basically in love. There's nothing negative that I can say about it!
10/10 good work MAC!

Song of the Day - Years and Years // Foundation

M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment