Thursday 10 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 10: Coat!

Yay! The cold weather has finally arrived! You know what that means... Time to crack out the winter coat! This year (finally) I was able to choose a new winter coat, and I went slightly mad with choice. For several years I had been stuck wearing a bright red duffel coat, which seemed like the perfect choice for 12 year old mol, but I soon grew to hate it and would rather freeze all winter than wear it out. 
Thankfully, this year I've gone for something that (I hope) will never get old. It's from Asos and I'll add a link below, because I'm not really sure that my pictures actually show it properly, but basically, it's around knee length, with double breasted buttons, and it's an oversized fit. It's lovely and thick and comes in a choice of green or grey, and you can probably tell that I went for the green option. Shake things up a bit, yano? The only thing that I'm not overly keen on is the fluffiness and that it sort of malts if you rub it against things, but overall, not bad!
The coat is super warm and cosy, and surprisingly, not at all itchy! It looks as though it would be one of those itchy ones, but it's just not at all! I don't often wear it with the buttons done up because they're kind of at an awkward height and it looks a bit weird. I don't know whether its my tiny height, but it just seems to do up a little low, and I can't get on with it. However, I still love it and I reckon i'll be wearing it for years!

Heres the link... Asos Pea Coat





Song of the Day - The Kooks // Dreams

M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment