Tuesday 22 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 22: Christmas Day Outfit

We usually have the whole family over for Christmas, and it's a big day with a lot of people, and everybody dresses up nice and fancy. Unfortunately, this year we don't have any family coming over, so it's just us, but thats not going to stop me from dressing up and feeling nice and fancy.


Dress - Boohoo
Tights - Topshop
Necklace - Estella Bartlett
Lipstick - Maybelline Velvet Beige
Perfume - Lancôme
This year, I'm planning on wearing this lovely velvet skater dress from Boohoo. This is a dress that I bought very cheaply last year, when I was desperately looking for an outfit for my first real party. It has served me well through many parties since, and hopefully will do me good for another big day.
I reckon I will be wearing these gold sparkly tights with the dress, from Topshop. If Christmas is not an appropriate time for glitter, then I don't know when is... They're a bit scratchy when you rub your legs together but other than that, they are manageable and have much more stretch than I thought a pair of glittery tights would. We are staying in the house all day this year, so I'm probably not going to need shoes, but I might finish off the outfit with this tiny silver necklace, with a little pineapple charm. 
I'll also be wearing my Lancôme perfume, that I love and this Maybelline Velvet Beige lipstick.

Song of the Day - The Wombats // Walking Disasters
M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment