Saturday 12 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 12: Winter Look


I'm back with another seasonal look for your lovely little eyes! Obviously, we've gone for a winter look this time... So, on we plop.


Zara - Striped T-Shirt
Boohoo - Velvet Boots
I recently discovered Zara. I mean, I've always known that it existed, I just always assumed that it was super expensive clothes made in smaller sizes. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find this lovely t-shirt for only £7.99?! I had no idea they sold actual affordable stuff! Anyway, this is soooo soft and cosy and perfect for winter, especially as it has long sleeves. I'm not normally one for a long sleeve, and sometimes it feels like I can't move my arms properly with long sleeves, but these ones are slightly baggier and soooo comfortable!
These gorgeous boots are also a new purchase and I'm completely and utterly in love with them! They are velvet all over and they're just one of those things that you can't help but stroke. I reckon they go with everything, but I've been loving to wear them with a pair of black skinny jeans and the stripey top.


Benefit - Get Figgy cream eyeshadow
Dark wintery days mean dark wintery eye makeup. I love this shadow! Its the perfect shade to match my eye colour and I've really liked wearing it this winter. I feel like it goes perfectly with this darker outfit.


Topshop - Set of 3 Hoops
I really need more ear piercings. At the moment I've only got one, and I'm desperate to get a second piercing. I bought this set of three hoops from Topshop and I just love them. Theres a gold, silver and black pair, and I've been alternating them every single day. One day I'll be able to wear them all at once. That is the goal. Just you wait.


And finally, no outfit is complete without a scent! Hats off to fellow blogger Zoella, as her body mist has been my scent of choice recently. It's a lovely fruity smell that's probably more suited to spring and summer, but I've never really been a fan of dark smells, like the ones that are really heavy. I just can't hack em. Lighter smells are what I tend to stick to, so this lil guy is perfect for me.
So thats what I've been loving to wear this winter. Of course, its not warm enough to actually leave the house in, so I normally pair it with my lovely coat and a scarf to keep cosy! 

Song of the Day - Arctic Monkeys // Still Take You Home

M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment