Sunday 20 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 19: My New Boyfriend!

As a group, we decided to do Secret Santa gift giving this year, as it's always fun. However, with us, and most people I suspect, its quite difficult to keep it a secret, especially as we are all so close and it's totally exciting to know that everybody's got someone different to buy for.
We all ended up knowing who had who, which added an element of pressure, but my santa (thanks Sophia!) did not disappoint.
I might have a bit of a reputation amongst my friends, and this could have slightly influenced her choice of gift, but I do love it, so I totally don't mind. Sophia chose a Grow your Own Boyfriend for me, and a delicious pack of chocolate pretzels. Needless to say that the pretzels are no longer with us...


So here we have it! My new boyfriend! 
I love him.
 The packet says that he will take 3 days to grow to his full manly size... All you have to do is leave him in a glass of water and he'll start to expand into your dream guy within two hours. I can't wait.


I'll keep you updated with our adventures as our relationship develops, don't you worry!

Song of the Day - Troye Sivan // for him. (feat. Allday)

M
x

1 comment: