Monday 14 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 14: Christmas Jumper!


At our school, every year we host Charities Week, three days of fun, with mock TV game shows featuring the schools favourite teachers and sixth formers basically having a few lols and making fools of themselves for the student's amusement. It's totally great, an excuse to laugh at and poke fun at teachers,remaining in quite a friendly way. The best bit? All of the money that the school makes goes towards a charity that each year gets to choose.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it takes a step up once you reach sixth form. This year, we have a theme for each of the three Charities Week days. Wednesday is Christmas Jumper Day, Thursday requires fancy dress and on Friday, we are dressing smartly as we are saying farewell to our Headteacher.
This has led to a great load of panic on my behalf, because before today, I didn't own a Christmas jumper. I took to the internet on a hunt for the perfect jumper, and I found one!
This one is from Next, and it's from the men's section. It was pretty pricey, considering its a seasonal jumper and you're probably not going to wear it any other time of the year. But anyway, I love it. It's got different stripes of pattern featuring different christmas dinner themes, such as turkeys, brussel sprouts, and quite literally, pigs in blankets.
I've been having some troubles trying to explain to my mum that Christmas jumpers are meant to be ugly, like, you don't buy a Christmas jumper for cuteness? They're supposed to be hideously ugly and cheesy? Or is that just me?
Please help me and let me know...



Song of the Day - Mumm Ra // She's Got You High 

M
x

1 comment: