Tuesday 1 December 2015

MADVENT DAY 1: Cinders

Woohoo! I'm finally back! And boy oh boy have I got a treat for you...
So, its the first of December? Where did that come from? Crazy stuff man. But NEVER FEAR, for tis the season of madvent! This was a wonderful idea from my lovely friend (The name was Hattie's idea too, as you may be able to guess... Moha's Advent, so naturally, Madvent was the most fitting), and basically, I will be uploading a short little post EVERY SINGLE DAY throughout the duration of advent! They will be getting progressively more christmassy and wintery as the big day gets closer, and I'm so very excited...
It's a bit like blogmas, but, you know, way better.
Also, a new addition to future blog posts will be a song of the day! This is just an idea that popped into my brain late one night, and I've just remembered it, so look out for that at the end of each post...




Alrighty then, I thought that I would kick off madvent with something Lush. (Sneaky pun, wasn't even intended) I recently went a bit mad in Lush and just bought everything that I saw. Unfortunately, this has left me with no money, but I've now got many lovely smelling things, including Cinders - a fiery bath bomb. The label describes it as a 'hot fruit punch fragrance', and to be honest, I don't really have a clue what hot fruit punch smells like, but i kind of love it. Its definitely a warm smell - its the kind of smell that if you sniff too much of it, it feels kind of fiery and sting-y in your throat? Hmm, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm very excited to use this, and I have very high hopes. I want to get out of the bath feeling like a dragon.

Song of the Day - The Wombats // Pink Lemonade
M
x

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! That is one lovely friend you got there! ..... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm they're quite good, EBI none.

    ReplyDelete