Thursday 7 January 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

w o w
It's been a whole year!
Happy 1 year to us!
I actually can't believe it was a year ago today that I thought 'You know what... I'm gonna start a blog.' I'd like to think that it was the right decision and that it's not only enjoyable for me to write, but for you all to read as well... I never would have thought that something as simple as writing a blog post every week (more or less ;) ) would help me to clear my mind in the way it has and allow me to share the things that I love the most in a way that is personal but without putting too much of myself out there... And we've had some bants this year, haven't we!
I really would love to hear from you, maybe let me know what kind of posts are your favourite? I love the makeup looks because it basically gives me an excuse to buy loads more makeup, and thats always great, but I also love the 'Let Me Take You To' s, although I know there hasn't been many... I'm working on it guys, don't you worry!
To show you quite how excited I am about our birthday, and happy that I've managed to keep it up this long, here's a picture of me with an Oreo ice-cream. I had originally planned to make a lovely batch of cupcakes for the occasion but unfortunately, due to our family's New Year health kick, my mum would simply not allow it, so I've had to make do. I'm actually quite happy with this result though, because it meant that I got to cheat the system and eat the Oreo when we'd finished :0


So... here's to another year of blogging and pictures and loveliness. I do truly love what I do here, and I appreciate every read, page view and share so SO much.
Thank you for all of your love,

M
x

(Song of the Day - Two Door Cinema Club // This is The Life)

1 comment: