Wednesday 20 April 2016

MOL APPRECIATION


Hi there. It's not Molly (J to let ya know). When I said to Molly, “can I write this blog?”, she did not look too happy and did a kinda disapproving face (why I say why?!)  But I did it anyway. I live life on the edge.

Anyway, so today is 20th April, aka Mol appreciation day. Now y'all obvs here coz you wanna appreciate Molly's writing, so why not just appreciate her whole being while we're at it. 

There is no need for me to blah blah blah about how she's pretty good at art, a small amount beautiful, and I guess she has been funny about once in her life, so instead I will talk about the more interesting stuff.  Here we go…
      
1.     Her thumb is so small that you will probs see it in a museum in a jar in the future...that is if we are able to capture it coz it is a quick mover I tell ya.
2.      Her shi-shoo moves are adequate... :/
3.     She is a bit of a photographer. Some people think it's creepy (or even....peepy), but we get some pretty good snaps at the end of the day, so I guess we forgive her.
4.     When she wears her dungarees, she looks a bit like the Easter bunny…..albeit quite a cute Easter bunny.
5.     Her dance moves are actually on point. I feel like using sarcasm right now would just not be appropriate. I gotta tell you it like it is. A bit o’ salsa, a bit o’ disco…even some line dancing every now and then.
6.     One cannot describe the faces that come with the dancing.  No comment lads.
7.     Her eyebrows have really come into their own this year, beaming rays of sunshine they are.
8.     Her wit has increased significantly this year…I would say it was almost on par with mine.  So that’s pretty high.
9.     SHE IS SO CUTE AND NICE J J J
10.     We love Mol


Ta da!
Ps. I hope I get a pat on the knee for this

Hat's special song of the day - Shakira // Hips Don't Lie
x

3 comments:

  1. Here is some love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE.. TRUE FRIENDSHIP (AND LIFE) GOALS!!!!

    ReplyDelete