Wednesday 5 August 2015

Let me take you to... Ibiza Old Town


Hello!

Ok, so, I have just got back from an amazing holiday in Ibiza with my family and one of my best friends, and I thought that I would share one of my favourite days with you.
I'll start off by saying that having a friend come on holiday with the family this year certainly changed the dynamic, and although it was lovely to have him around, it did stop us from doing certain things, such as travelling far away from the villa, as we couldn't quite fit all six of us in the five-seater car... However, we managed for ten days and (I hope) we all had a fab time around the pool and beach. 
Sadly (and luckily I suppose...), Charlie left before we were due to leave, so we had three days to occupy ourselves without him, and as we now had enough car space, we made the journey to Ibiza Old Town, and hour away from where we were staying. 
oh my god
I love it there. It's one of those old, beautiful, cobbledy stone streets places where you can't imagine anybody ever living but of course people do and you just want to stay there forever. Theres not really much I can say to do this divine abode any justice, so I'll just show you.
Here is Ibiza Old Town in pictures:










 



I hope you like this style of post! I'm thinking about making it a recurring piece, maybe for more travelling or day trips???

And finally, here is one of my favourite of all of the holiday photos...


























M
x

1 comment:

  1. Let me know all of your favourite places, or places that you have loved visiting! x

    ReplyDelete