Saturday 11 April 2015

Favourite Shop - Luminoire

Hello!

Recently, I have been loving a small online business called Luminoire. I first discovered discovered this fab shop through their Instagram (links below), and I instantly fell in love and found myself buying a few items that night. However, after the initial excitement of the items arriving, the store sort of fell off my radar.
It wasn't until last week, when I was trawling from one website to another in search of a gorgeous necklace, that I remembered about Luminoire and their products that are perfect for me.

So, here's what I bought...



 Citrine Chunk Necklace - I adore this necklace purely because I have nothing like it, and I don't usually opt for gold jewellery, but I thought that it would look fab against black or greys, which make up most of my wardrobe...



Frilly Moon Silver Charm Necklace - This necklace is slightly shorter than others that I have, and rests just at my collarbone, which is handy because I like to layer necklaces and this is the perfect length to wear with longer ones


Silver Antler Penant - I bought this necklace to wear with the moon necklace, purely because I thought the lengths would work well together



I love each one of these necklaces: they are all amazing quality, completely unique and made with care


Note: Some of the products in the above picture were purchased ages ago and are no longer available for purchase in the store, hence I have not gone into detail about them. 
I thought they might be useful to show the range of products that Luminoire has to offer :)

Links:


M
(not sponsored, just a very happy customer)

No comments:

Post a Comment