Wednesday 18 March 2015

Makeup Favourites

Hello!
I thought that I would share a few of my favourite makeup bits and bobs, so here we go.
I usually use all of these items together, as one look, and I find that it works best for me. I'm not normally able to wear this amount of makeup to school, so I tend to only wear all of these at weekends...



Brushes - Seventeen brush set (includes large face brush, lip brush, fluffy eye brush, square eye brush and angled eye brush)
- The Body Shop Blusher brush
Brush bag - Cath Kidston


Eyes - Urban Decay NAKED palette 
I know. Who isn't a fan of the Naked palettes? I was lucky enough to receive the original palette as a gift last year, and I can honestly admit that I would be happy to only use this palette for the rest of my life. It has everything you need: a collection of matte and shimmer nudes. It even comes with a double ended brush and primer samples. 
My most used shades are Naked (for the base), Buck (for the lid crease) and Half Baked  - a gorgeous gold shimmer (for the lid centre)


Lips - Maybelline New York colorsensational in 842 - Rosewood Pearl


FACE PRODUCTS! 
Blush - Bobbi Brown in shade 15 - Desert Rose
Concealer - Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige
Bronzer - Bourjois Paris Bronzer and Highlighter
Highlighter - Benefit Girl Meets Pearl


MY HOLY GRAIL! 
Unfortunately, being blonde means that when I don't wear eye makeup, I look like an eight year old boy, so for me, mascara is a must every day. 
Rimmel London Wonder'full mascara is by far the best mascara that I have ever had the privilege of smothering my lashes with. It elongates and adds boldness my lashes, whilst coating them evenly and makes my eyes wider and appear less eight-year-old-boy-esque. Fab.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment